What is the goal of the investment?
The investment aims to promote the increase of women's participation in the world of work, in particular by supporting women as entrepreneurs. The measure aims to:
• reshape existing support systems for female entrepreneurship to increase their effectiveness;
• facilitate the implementation of entrepreneurial projects which are already established and operating;
• support women's start-ups through mentoring activities and technical-managerial assistance;
• create a climate conducive to female entrepreneurship through targeted communication activities.
- Reduce the gaps in standards of living
- Gender equality
The investment includes the creation of a "Women's Enterprise Fund" that will have to guarantee the financing of entrepreneurial initiatives through existing tools such as NITO (New Zero Rate Companies), aimed at young women who want to do business and "Smart&Smart" for highly innovative start-ups. 2,400 enterprises will receive financial support.
Higher female employment rate
Lower gender disparity
Growth of innovative enterprises
Improved productivity in the country