What the goals of this reform are
The new "legal framework to support production from renewable sources and extension of the time frame and eligibility of current support regimes", which will be in force by March 2024, has various goals:
• homogenization and simplification of authorization procedures across the country
• simplification of the environmental impact procedures
• a shared plan for identification and development of areas suitable renewable sources at the regional level
• enhancement of private investments
• providing incentives for the development of energy storage technology
•incentives for public-private investments in the sector.