What the goals of this reform are
The reform is intended to:
• specify technical safety standards for the production, transport, storage and use of hydrogen;
• simply administrative regulations for creating small, green hydrogen production facilities;
• regulate the participation of hydrogen production facilities in grid services;
• provide a system of guarantees of origin for renewable hydrogen to set a price for consumers;
• lay down measures to allow the creation of hydrogen refuelling stations alongside road junctions, roadways and ports.